Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Making


Hello Darlings,

Well, I feel bad that where I once hosted a blog full of scandalous gossip, celebrity interviews and party photos, now daily it's only me ranting about how horrible things are in the world (Thanks Sarah Palin and James Dobson!).

Honestly, this whole election has put me in a fowl mood, and I can't wait for the Prop 8 vote to be over so I can start spending money on other things. Like groceries. And cocktails.

Meanwhile, I know all of y'all are just as upset everywhere across the country since most of you have lost your IRA's, been laid-off or can't drive anywhere because of gas prices.

I needed the following and so I'll share it with you. Cute little furry animal therapy. That's right. I need at least one blog entry that makes you feel warm and fuzzy, as opposed to feeling you have to get a gun and barricade yourself in your house.

I know it's dorky, but isn't looking at Cute Little Furry Animals a helluva lot healthier than cocktails, pharmaceuticals, shopping or casual sex? Don't answer that.

All these photos are from cuteoverload.com where you can go every day to get a little dose of fuzzy when you need it most.

If Cute Little Furry Animal Therapy takes off, I'm thinking of opening a retreat, maybe out in Malibu near Promises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute pics on your site. It was just what I needed after a long heated discussion with my folks about politics; they are McCain supporters.

Adventures in Babymaking said...

I'd like to make a reservation at your animal retreat center. I'm likely to take out some neighbors if I don't get out of here soon.