WeHo Supper Club and TheSmokingCocktail.com
Combine forces for the first time to bring you a
SUPER SMOKING HOT SUPPER CLUB
To kick off HALLOWEEN weekend!
Benefiting the LA Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
Join us Wednesday, October 28th to Kick-Off Halloween Weekend as we rotate to…
O-Bar Restaurant and Lounge
8279 Santa Monica Blvd. in WeHo
Call Now for Reservations!! – 323.822.3300
*Be Sure to mention WeHo Supper Club to ensure a portion of your food/drinks benefit the charity.
Happy Hour from 6-8pm!!!
Dinner Service 6pm – 11pm
Valet Parking is available. Street parking is also available for first-come, first-served.
Walk or take a cab if you live close by!
Come for drinks or for a spa treatment even if you can't do dinner!
- This Week Benefitting LA Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce! www.laglcc.org
* About the LAGLCC - The Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (LAGLCC) is an organization of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gay-allied businesses, professionals, and individuals, who have joined together to effect positive growth in ourselves, our work, our community and our future.
(This Menu is ONLY for WEHO Supper Club)
Three Courses $34
With Wine Pairing $54
CHOICE OF APPETIZER
· SOUP OF THE DAY
Made fresh daily
· WILD ARUGULA AND ROASTED BEETS
Candied Walnuts, Goat Cheese, Dried Cranberry-Walnut Vinaigrette
And Dried Cranberries
Pairing: Crémant de Bourgogne Rosé, Louis Bouillot, “Perle d’ Aurope,” France, NV
CHOICE OF ENTREE
· PAN ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST
Wild Mushroom / Marsala Pan Sauce and Crispy Shoe String Potatoes
Pairing: Mercury, Domaine Michel Juillot, Côte Chalonnaise, France, ‘05
· HONEY-DIJON GRILLED SHORT RIBS
Horseradish-Chive Potato Purée, Grilled Asparagus and Port Wine Demi Clacé
Pairing: Syrah, Strange, Napa ‘05
· PISTACHIO CRUSTED YELLOW TAIL
An O-Bar Favorite. Cooked to Perfection and Served with a Potato-Leek Purée, Tomato-Caper Relish and Chive Burre Blanc.
Pairing: Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Arona, New Zealand, ‘09
CHOICE OF DESSERT
· BROWNIE A LA MODE
Cream Cheese-Fudge Ice Cream, Fudge Sauce and Cocoa Candied Almonds
· CHOICE OF SORBET OR ICE CREAMS
Served with Homemade Biscotti
Pairing: Port, “Late Bottled Vintage,” Douro Valley, Portugal 2000
For questions or groups, call 310.271.0059 or visit www.chadhudsonevents.com
After party to follow - Garage at Here Lounge