Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TheSmokingCocktail.com Mixer is this evening


Hello Kittens,

As you probably know, this web site hosts a mixer once a month here in West Hollywood so that artists, activists and professionals in the lgbt community can mix, mingle, schmooze and dish.

This month, I am cohosting with several lovely LGBT non-profits so you can get a chance to meet their staff, board and volunteers and see if you'd like to get involved. From 7-9 pm we'll have appetizers and boths hosted by The Point Foundation, Glaad Tidings, Friends of Project Ten and the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.

Wednesday, October 21
O Bar Restaurant
7982 Santa Monica Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA
7-11 pm.

Half price bar beverages until 8 pm and valet available.

As always, the mellow sounds of Chet Baker and Ella Fitzgerald accompany the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JD, I know this is very last minute, but ... I hope you can get some of your pals to head over to the Hollywood United Methodist Church today. As you probably already know, they're doing a reading of "The Laramie Project: 10 Years Later" and Judy Shepard will be speaking afterward.

The infamous Phelps family has threatened to protest the event and I wish I could be there to deflect their psychotic hatred -- but I live too far away. So, I'm reaching out to any gay person I can think of ... please go there today if you can.

http://hollywoodumc.churchsites.com/laramie.asp