Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Secret

Okay, fine, I guess once something hits OPRAH, you can't really call it a "secret" anymore.

For those of you that know me, you know my love of the Brooks Brothers no-iron shirt. "The miracle shirt" as it's been called. I personally own 35 of them.

The miracle is that you won't ever need to dry clean or professional launder these shirts. From your back, to the floor, to the washer, to forgetting and leaving them in the dryer for 8 hours, they still look crisp and sharp.

I suspect the chemicals they use to make this possible are surely giving me cancer or eroding the very fiber of my DNA, but I don't care. NO DRY CLEANING BILLS and that fresh, crisp look every day. Plus the largest selection of styles and colors I've ever seen.


Right now, Brooks is clearing out last year's stock at 60% off. The new stock is arriving as we speak. As I type, I mean, and as you read.


The great thing is if you wear button down shirts, this is Disneyland. For men, they have three styles - regular, slim and luxury and they come in every color, texture and style.

For women it's even better. They have 4 styles - taylored, fitted, semi fitted and classic. Also short sleeve, no sleeve, regular sleeve and 3/4 sleeve , not to mention your choice of cuff and collar style. The fabric textures vary as well.


Generally these shirts cost about $79.00 - $129.00 a pop, but with the current sale you can grab these gems at around $39.99 - $45.00.


I have now, literally, given you the shirt off my back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang...even at those sale prices I'd be hard pressed (hee) to spend the cash on those. However, next month I'd have the money. Only challenge of buying clothes online is fit.

Anonymous said...

Not really my style, but I bet it looks nice on you.