Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'll Admit it...I did not wake up alone this morning. Dinah Shore 2009 - The Saturday Report

Saturday. 9 am. Palm Springs. Shit. Who am I? Where am I? Andy why is there a labrador retriever in my bed?

So, um, last night was yet another wild party at the Palm Springs Convention Center. I'll be honest with you, I'm surprised I'm still standing.

With Dara Nai from AfterEllen.com and Erin Kelly from Loving Annabelle at the VIP pre reception.

View from the VIP mosh pit during the lesbian fashion show.

This is basically what the party looked liked.

I went back stage before the lesbian fashion show and hung out with the ladies as they got ready.  Here, actress Patricia Melone (who you may recognize from all the SWEET ads) got made up.

Suzanne had to tell everyone at least twice that she got up on stage and sang with the Indigo Girls.  Here with Nat and Meg, who were shooting for their vlog on AfterEllen.com

Suzanne with Keener, Briana and....oh god... beautiful girl, but I forgot her name!

The lesbian fashion show.  I loved it!

dinah shore 2009Jes and I in the mosh pit.  I left before Lady Ga Ga came on.  What sorta name is that anyway?

Here's all the photos. Enjoy while I run off to the Celesbian DodgeBall tournament.  I'm not kidding.  I know.  What a world we live in.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again, thanks for the awesome pictures. I'm watching the tournament on TV right now and wonder if anyone there, knows a golf tournament is actually taking place! But then again...

Oh, you might know this and was playin' with us, but Lady GaGa got the name because she's a huge Freddie Mercury fan and took it from the Radio GaGa song. If that's the name of it.

P.S. I've woken up with a few dogs in my day too!

Unknown said...

Okay, one more comment. JD, you have the nicest complexion. How do you do it girl? Looking forward to more pics.

rapperg said...

HI JD
I love IT look Y'ALL ARE LOTS PICTURE FANCY WOW! SMILE
I SAID THANK YOU JD

I AM DEAF BLK LADY
FROM HOUSTON TX