Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dinah Shore 2009 White Party - More Lesbians Than you Can Shake a Glow Stick At


I tell ya, I have never seen so many beautiful women in my life. 

Last night Katy Perry - you know, the "I Kissed a Girl" girl, performed at the White party at the Palm Springs convention center.  Women from all over the world descended on that place, decked out in white.

Just prior, Margaret Cho performed comedy at the Riviera in a sold out show. 

Here's a few photos, and I'll upload more later. Now I'm off to the NCLR brunch. There is also an ECQA brunch going on, and the vendor booths and Saturday pool party are also in full swing at the Riviera!
Famed lesbian filmmakers Cheryl Dunye and Anna Albelo.

Briana Stockton and her women of PE from AfterEllen.com.  I've known Eve (left) and Nisha (far right) since they were coeds at UCLA!  Many moons ago.

Nat and Meg from AfterEllen.com


From what I could see, Katy Perry did NOT kiss a girl last night, but she did share chapstick with one of them.  Her band was adorable - a bunch of straight guys that got into the spirit by wearing white suits.

Comedians Liz Feldman and Nicol Paone.

No comments: