Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Ads

If you're like me... you tivo the Super Bowl just to fast forward through the game and watch the commercials.

To watch all the Super Bowl Ads on your computer, go to Superbowl Ads.


I can't seem to stop watching this one:

Sobe Life Water Super Bowl Commercial: Naomi Campbell

Add to My Profile | More Videos

I don't know whether it's because I grew up in Miami around about a million lizards, or because I grew up in the 1980's at the birth of not only MTV, but the Thriller video and VCR's (ie, one could RECORD the Thriller video and gather around all your friends after school to learn the dance), or just because I love musical numbers, but I can't stop watching this one Super Bowl ad.

I'm going out now to buy a case of Life Water. Great job folks!

No comments: