Saturday, March 29, 2008

SHELTER #1


Thank you so much for supporting the little gay film that could!

We have been the number one top seller here in Los Angeles at the Sunset 5, beating out all the other films huge. 

If you don't believe me, here's the interview I did with the theatre manager and usher.




They told me they weren't really sure what the hell was going on in the world since so many lesbians had been coming to the movie! I told them we had three lesbian producers! In addition to me, Anne Clements was our executive producer and Chris Hulen was our associate producer.

Come on, if we let the gay boys make their own movies, it would all be sets and costumes, we have to have the girls in there to get things done. Remember what Winston Churchill always said, "Walk tall and carry a powerful lesbian."

And thank you all for the wonderful emails and comments about the film. THANK YOU. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed it!

Here's me being a total dork last night outside the theatre.


And come to our party tomorrow!








No comments: