Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Embarrassing Birthday Moment Number One


Hello darlings,

Well today is my birthday. I am officially older than Methuselah. I never thought I would ever be this old. I mean...42?! That's like the age of parents and school teachers.

Anyway I started my birthday at 12:01 since I happened to be at the lesbians vs the gay men karaoke and those folks will use any excuse to get crazy.

My friend, the illustrious writer Lisa D decided to pen a song to sing for me. Usually Miss D's talents can be found gracing the ranks of the New York Times best seller list (she's so expensive, I asked her once to proof read my blog and she quoted me 3 grand), but tonight she made an exception and scribbled something in my honor.

And since I live in Hollywood, there was someone there to film the entire episode.

So here is the karaoke musical tribute to the old gray haired lesbian diarist.





Thank you everybody!!!

No comments: