Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Queen of the F*cking Universe

If you were Queen of the F*cking Universe and could do or ask for ANYTHING from the world, what would it be?

For me, I would make it a requirement that everyone sing a Sondheim song into their ichat camera every night before bed.



Perhaps I am wrong, but I think this would bring world peace, enrich our economy, cure cancer and give every puppy in the pound a home.

I found this video above whilst cruising the internet. The song is MARRY ME A LITTLE, which was originally from COMPANY, but cut and replaced with BEING ALIVE. They are both fabulous songs.

If you would like to soften the heart of an old, gray-haired bitter lesbian and perhaps contribute to world peace, you can make your own bedtime video and send it over to my youtube account at:

http://www.youtube.com/GPPictures

Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments: