Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lesbian Nightlife Photographer Captured

Ah, HA!!! Finally. Ubiquitous lesbian nightlife photographer Faye Sadou finally captured on film herself (it's only because, as you can tell, we pinned her down and good friend Nelson from Queer Diva quickly took the shot).
Photographed with Mariah, myself and Frank (who I was stalking when this picture was taken).
You may not know Faye , but if you like hot lesbians, chances are you've seen her work. She's photographed out-lesbian stars Michelle Wolfe, Cathy DeBuono, Jill Bennett and the cast of Exes and Ohs and Dante's Cove.

I just found out she's also been hired now to cover The DInah Shore Weekend.

Here's a few of her many great lesbian sex-pot shots:

Cathy DeBuono Jill Bennett



I urge you to check out all her photos at www.myspace.com/FayeSadou

All I want to know, darling, is when are you going to release a calendar!!

No comments: