Monday, June 1, 2009

Ever Wonder How A Gay Film is Made? Your inside look....

Hello darlings,

I'm currently producing a new film called A MARINE STORY with the film makers of THE GYMNAST, Ned and Dreya Weber.

I thought I'd give y'all the opportunity to come behind the scenes and on set with me.











PRODUCERS VLOG #1
From the first day of shooting - this morning! The one thing I noticed right away was...there was a ton of gay people on this movie!



One reason we have so many lgbt folks on this shoot is because it's a movie that deals with Don't Ask, Don't Tell - a policy that needs to be overturned. The other reason is we have two hot stars. Here they are in this video engaged in the rigorous work-out regiment we in the production office had to witness every day. This ain't your mama's GI JANE!



Here's a video of our two fabulous stars Dreya Weber and Paris Pickard in their promotional photo shoot with Adam Bouska.


No comments: